10th November 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I qualify in Physics if attempted questions of 25 marks in 12th HSEB Board exam?

Sir,
Can I get pass in my Board exam if I have attempted the questions of 25 marks in Physics of 12th HSEB Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I rejoin if failed in 12th HSEB Board exam?
  2. Can I get Grace marks if scored 20 marks in Physics of 12th HSEB? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in BITS after achieving 60% marks in Nepal HSEB Board
  4. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question patterns of 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  5. Can I qualify if not answered questions of 30 marks in 12th Mathematics RBSE Board exam?
  6. Is it compulsory to qualify in Physics of 12th ISC Board exam? Minimum marks required to qualify in Board exam?
  7. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  8. Minimum grace marks required to qualify in Physics Theory of 12th RBSE?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship from Haryana Government if secured 81.3% in 12th HSEB?
  10. How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory of 12th Physics CBSE Board exam?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?
  13. Scholarship to do Pilot Training for a candidate with 782% in 12th HSEB?
  14. Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How can I prepare to score 60 marks in Physics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Physics ISC Board exam?
  18. What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board?
11th November 2015, 11:09 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I qualify in Physics if attempted questions of 25 marks in 12th HSEB Board exam?

No, it is very hard to pass Physics exam of 12th HSEB Board exam if you have attempted question of only 25 marks.
Candidate must have secure at least 33% marks in physics to pass it.
So, it is not possible to pass Physics after attempting just 25 marks of questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?