17th September 2013, 03:03 PM

How can I prepare for B.Ed exam 1st year

how to prepare the b.ed exam 1st year ? tell me easy method

6th September 2017, 12:27 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare for B.Ed exam 1st year

After completion of your bachelor's degree in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc, You can apply for B.Ed course which is very important for candidates who want to enter in teaching profession. Most university offer the B.Ed course through entrance exam which is conducted in the month of May/June every year. You can crack the entrance exam on your 1st trial if you will follow the some strategy and preparation tips.

Preparation Tips For B.Ed Entrance
- Analyze the syllabus and exam pattern of entrance of respective university.
- Give more important to scored topics. Don't skip any topic.
- Make a timetable for preparation. Study at least 3 to 5 hours every day.
- Use standard books for preparation which covers most syllabus and easy understanding.
- Prepare notes of important topics while preparation. It will useful at the time of revision.
- Refer previous asked question papers which give ideas about the type of questions in exam.
- Attempt mock tests as more as possible. It will boost your confidence level.

B.Ed Entrance Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- Language
- Reasoning
- Teaching Aptitude
- Subject of Graduation Level

Career Prospects
After completion of B.Ed, You will have career opportunities in Education Department, Coaching, Tuitions, Museums, Publishing Houses, Education Consultancies etc. You can appear the entrance exam TET or CTET and can get the job in state or central government schools. You can also open your own private school.

Job Types
- Teacher
- Librarian
- Administrator
- Instructor
- Counsellor
- Content Writer
- Education Researcher
- Education Consultant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?