3rd January 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Exams required to get admission in the colleges offering B.Arch course?

my daughter is in 11th science. she would like to join b.arch for her career. which exams are equired to get admission in collage offering b.arch course all over india?

Related Questions:
  1. Exams required for admission to colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  3. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch? -- [New]
  4. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
  5. Exams for admission to good colleges in Bengaluru for B.Arch after 12th standard?
  6. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  7. Can I Do BCA Without Having Mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  9. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  10. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  11. Which are the colleges offering reservation to Children for admission to PG medical course?
  12. Colleges offering admission in Law after pursuing B.Com? Top colleges offering this course? Entrance exams which are held?
  13. Top universities offering MS in Communication Engineering? Exams for admission in those colleges?
  14. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  15. Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?
  16. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  17. How should I join MBBS?
  18. What is the criteria required to study MDS in abroad? Which exams should I clear to get admission in colleges over there?
7th February 2012, 11:41 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams required to get admission in the colleges offering B.Arch course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my daughter is in 11th science. she would like to join b.arch for her career. which exams are equired to get admission in collage offering b.arch course all over india?

HI,
For B.Arch she have to score minimum 50% marks in 12th class..
After that she have to qualify the A.I.E.E.E exam..

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

Top architecture colleges of India:-

SCHOOL OF PLANNING & ARCHITECTUREIIT,

IIT, KHARAGPUR

IIT,ROORKEE

CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING & TECHNOLOGY

CHANDIGARH COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE

SIR J.J.COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE

BENGAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE

JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY

GOOD LUCK!
12th June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams required to get admission in the colleges offering B.Arch course?

for b.arch course do we have to give th AIEEE exam or CET exam???
1st November 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

list of exams to get admission in b.arch in reputated college of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?