7th August 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for Karnataka State Eligibility Test being a married woman?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for Karnataka State Eligiblity Test. I am a married woman. Please let me know how can I prepare for this KSET. Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

15th August 2018, 10:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Karnataka State Eligibility Test being a married woman?

Being a married woman you are eligible for appearing in KSET ( Karnataka State Eligibility Test ) if you hold the minimum educational requirement for the same examination as martial status is not a eligibility criteria for appearing in KSET.

For appearing in the KSET, you must have completed your master's degree with at least 55% marks in the subject opted for KSET. Marks relaxation of 5 years is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates.

For more details regarding KSET, you can refer to the link www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?