9th March 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan being a married woman?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my BAMS Degree. Now I want to study M.Sc in Public Health. I am a married woman. So, I can apply for an Education Loan? Please let me know asap. Thank you in advance.
Thanks and Regards-
Ranzia Rasheed

Related Questions:
  1. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  9. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Is it possible to make my Brother-In-Law a guarantor against an education loan if my father died?
  14. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  15. Education loan for BAMS course?
  16. Can a 22 years old married woman having 50% marks in graduation, apply for Army?
  17. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  18. Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?
12th March 2016, 10:03 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan being a married woman?

Yes, you can apply for education loan being a married woman.

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for education loan is that the candidate must be a citizen of India and candidate must have secured admission in any of the valid and recognized college to pursue a recognized course.

You are eligible to apply for education loan to pursue M.Sc course.
12th March 2016, 11:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can apply for an Educational Loan as there is no such thing that a married woman cannot apply for an Educational Loan.
The rules that is applicable for you is the same as others though and the interest rate that will be charged is same as any other candidate.
5th March 2022, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the document requirements of a married women opting for education loan for graduation.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?