10th August 2011, 07:24 PM
ujnam

How to prepare for the placement test of B.Tech EEE?

B.Tech (EEE) final year student , have to prepare for placement test to be held in sept.11

Advice.

Thanks

16th October 2011, 12:41 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for the placement test of B.Tech EEE?

to prepare for placement test of B.tech EEE, you should start practicing aptitude questions. company mainly first takes aptitude test then technical and HR interview.

for technical, you will have to revise your branch's some important subjects. mainly company asks basic fundamental questions. so concentrate on basics only.
16th October 2011, 01:46 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

TCS is one of the best IT-Solution cum outsourcing company in world as well as No.1 MNC in India,having employee near about two lakhs till 2011-12.

In campus requirement they take aptitude test and then Technical interview with HR interview in a same table according to their need.

According to me you should get prepared for the TCS requirement six months before they come to the process.

1:According to me,maintain a time table to allow yourself to devote minimum 6-8hrs per day for the aptitude and technical interview

2:Study the Syllabus of any of your two basic subjects.

3:Then try to collect the base or main material of any subject.

Basically,they test your technical base knowledge in VLSI Design,Basic computer knowledge and your favorite subject

Maintain
Confidence,

Smartness,

Positive Attitude and Body Language,

Eye contact to the Interviewer,

Gentle Smiling face
1st August 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi im unus b.tech eee final year student.i hav 70% of aggregate till now.the problem is basics .in which im totally a big zero..im getting worried day by day.as im going to complete my b.tech within a year but dnt know da basics at all.i want to get a good job.in this cutthrot competetion how can i get job..there are any chances of getting a basic knowledge by doing any courses..plz suggest me ..dis dought is eating my mind.
1st August 2013, 05:13 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for the placement test of B.Tech EEE?

EEE is excellent branch in b.tech.To select in placements one should have to follow some conditions they are:
1.To participate in many seminars.
2.Doing projects on robotics and others.
3.communication skills plays important role in placements so better to enhance communication skills.
All the best for your bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?