23rd May 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for the placements of M.Tech CS?

Sir can u tell me about m.tech cs placement of iiit gwalior.i hv counselling there on 25may.please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  2. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where and how to get the placement papers with solutions to prepare for campus placements?
  4. M.Tech from SRM is worthy to do? What about future of M.Tech students when only B.Tech students are being highered?
  5. Career options after M.Tech?
  6. How to prepare for campus placements?
  7. Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?
  8. Can I prepare for GATE exam or for campus placements?
  9. Which course should I do after completing my B.Tech? How to prepare for placements?
  10. How to start preparation for Placements? Does C-Language enough to prepare for Placements? Which book is a good choice to prepare for Aptitude?
  11. How to prepare for placements while in 3rd semester CS&E?
  12. How to prepare for Campus Placements? What type of questions are asked?
  13. How to prepare for campus placements of TCS? Model papers to prepare for campus placements?
  14. How to do M.Tech in Gitams Hyderabad or Vizag? Which has better placements?
  15. Is M.Tech biotechnology good for campus placements?
  16. List of branches which are there in M.Tech?
  17. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 65%? How to prepare for campus placements?
  18. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA? -- [New]
29th September 2011, 10:36 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: How can I prepare for the placements of M.Tech CS?

For M.Tech you need to write the GATE exam, which is conducted by the 7 iits and the IISc. they not only provide admission in the best colleges in the country but also gives a stipend of around 8ooo RS a month.
you can apply for gate right now on www.iitk.ac.in/gate/
30th September 2011, 08:36 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for the placements of M.Tech CS?

hello dear

if you are interested to do M.Tech in CS from iiit Gwalior, then you have to appeared in the GATE exam.

and not only that you have to also get good percentile to apply for M.Tech in CS from iiit Gwalior.

if you will be short listed by the iiit Gwalior for M.Tech course.

then they will give you a call.

a interview will be taken and it will be based on the basic knowledge of your dept subjects.

if you will be selected then you can do M.Tech in CS from iiit Gwalior.

all the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?