19th April 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?

i m thinking of doing Mtech in Vel Tech univ, but before tat i would like to know about the placements and what is the minimum package i can get after doing Mtech in Automotive engg

Related Questions:
  1. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  2. How to take admission in Vel Tech University?
  3. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  4. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  5. Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?
  6. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  7. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  8. How many teachers in Vel Tech University have dummy Ph.D? -- [New]
  9. VITMEE Results
  10. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  11. How can I study B.Tech in Germany being a Diploma holder in Automotive Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  13. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  14. Am I eligible to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany if secured 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. Placements status of of petroleum engineering student in Bhagwant University,Ajmer -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  17. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  18. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
29th December 2011, 03:52 PM
onlyforroushan

Default Re: Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?

Being honest , i would like to say you, the minimum package for m.tech in automobile is not fix, even some students have to go for off campus placement, but if you say minimum in these university then it may go around 2.5 to 3 lacs.. Average is around 4 lacs.
29th December 2011, 11:40 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?

Hello Friend,

First of all the package is depend upon the Knowledge and ability of Engineer.

If you have whole Knowledge and Professional Skill then You will get more Salary Package .

The minimum package is 2-3 Lacs.

The around package is 4 Lacs.

Sayyed Shahrukh
18th June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?

what is average placement of veltech university after doing b.tech in mechanical or ec
14th July 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

is veltech good for b.tech i have taken addmission in the veltech.
24th August 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i am planned to do m.e in veltech university..since i have taken the bank loan for b.tech..whether can i do here.. is it a goog university
8th January 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

what is mit pune placement and packages
22nd May 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH SALARY COULD WE GET PER ANNUM IN VELTECH UNIVERSITY AFTER DOING BTECH,WILL THEY HAVE ANY CAMPUS PLACEMENTS,PLEASE TELL ME
5th June 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

after completion of inter i would like to join Btech to join Btech are there any donation
10th June 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

there is good placement for B.TECH machinal student this my question?
23rd September 2013, 05:10 PM
IamSanjay1

Hello Everybody...

According to me, quality is very important for education.Veltech provides quality education to students.Vel Tech is India's first deemed University to set up telecom centre of excellence by ministry of communication. Once again thanks to Veltech university for making brightful future to students.
21st July 2014, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Should i join b tech computer science or b tech mechatronics in ggsipu, delhi...
keeping all the aspects such as placements, scope.. please help me out....
1st May 2017, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

How many students are placed in veltech university after completion of B.tech with a branch of ECE in the year 2016?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?