6th March 2011, 12:09 PM
sandyrebel

In which company can I shift after having few years experience in Visa Steels Jaipur?

hi
i had cmpleted my b.tech in ece currently i am working in visa steels in jajpur orissa.after getting a few years of exp to which company i shift...................were i can expect my career........please suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  2. What are the opportunities available to shift from IT field to Chemical company?
  3. Scope of Masters in Civil Engineering in USA? Which university is good for this course?
  4. How to shift to VLSI field after having 2 years of experience in testing? What are the jobs available?
  5. Is there any difficulty in applying for a Visa if completed B.Tech with 24 backlogs in 5 years and having 3 years of experience?
  6. Is this possible to get Jobs in USA after completion of BCA and MCA?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Jaipur to ECE students?
  8. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  9. What career path should a B.Tech passed student choose, MBA or M.Tech. or Job?
  10. Job prospects for me with three years gap in Graduation but 7 years domain experience?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
  12. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  13. How to become a Software Engineer after securing 55% in B.Tech Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  15. Job opportunities in Dubai for B.Tech Civil Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Can I become Technician in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Welder and having 7 years of working experience?
  17. How to shift my career to finance software development company? -- [New]
  18. In which exam I have to appear for getting job in Dubai being a BDS student?
13th June 2011, 10:08 PM
tiwari ayush

Thumbs up Re: In which company can I shift after having few years experience in Visa Steels Jaipur?

i think with a experience of years it will good for u to shift to jindal steels it one of the finest companies.
14th June 2011, 10:00 AM
amit gaur054

Default Re: In which company can I shift after having few years experience in Visa Steels Jaipur?

You can show your experience in following companies
> VIJAG STEAL
> TATA STEAl etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?