27th May 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Whether experience certificate of CTS is considerable to get job in core companies for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer and get placed in Cognizant Technology Solutions than after few years if I want to shift in Mechanical core company like Tata Motors, L&T or Blue Star then the experience certificate provided by CTS will be considerable in core Mechanical companies?

13th June 2015, 07:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether experience certificate of CTS is considerable to get job in core companies for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Although the experience certificate provided by CTS is valuable but it will not be of much use if you shift to core sector, that is, Mechanical Engineering domain especially companies like TATA Motors, L&T, etc. This is because the working fields are completely different and the IT experience will not be of use in the core sector. Only it will show that you have a professional attitude. You need to be technically strong in your domain to crack these companies if you want to leave the IT field and get into the core field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?