27th August 2013, 04:13 PM
auro.vaishu

How can I pursue career in Psychology?

Dear Team

I am in 9th Std now and wish to build my career in Psychology. I would like to test my capability to take this subject and pursue my career. Kindly let me about any online or offline tests available, instituttions and contact details. Thank you in advance. regards / Vaishu

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue career in Psychology?
  2. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  3. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  4. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  5. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  6. How to pursue psychiatry as a career
  7. Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science
  8. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  9. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  10. Which exam should I write to pursue Psychology course? Which country is best for this course?
  11. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  12. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  13. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  14. How to make a career in Psycho after completing B.A with psychology? Should I do M.A or MSc in Psychology?
  15. Career in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I pursue master course in Psychology directly after completing B.Com?
  17. What are the career prospects for psychologists?
  18. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
18th September 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue career in Psychology?

IAM B.COM COMPLETED IN 2012YR PRESENT IM DO MA PSYCHOLOGY WAY JOING IN THE COURES NOW ? WICH ENTRENCE TEST ABUT THE TEST ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?