16th August 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue engineering in after completion of my diploma in mechanical engineering?

i am doing mech. engg diploma by ptu.plese tell to me how i joine marine engg. after diploma.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  7. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  8. How can I pursue engineering in after completion of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  10. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  11. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University? -- [New]
  14. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  16. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
24th May 2012, 07:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue engineering in after completion of my diploma in mechanical engineering?

Lateral entry scheme is available for diploma candidates to opt engineering course. You need to first obtain 60% marks in diploma level. A relaxation in marks given for reserved categories. Admission process will include lateral entrance examination. You are required to clear this exam. If you pass this exam with good score you can apply for B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?