11th May 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Archaeology from Deccan university having completed BA in Economics?

I have completed my BA in Economics, but now I want to study archaeology, what do I do now? I've been looking for more options, such as Deccan university pune but the criteria for admission requires BA in history/ archaeology. Do I have to start all over again?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  2. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  3. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Archaeology) with scholarship in Deccan College of Archaeology, Pune?
  4. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  5. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  6. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D program in Archaeology?
  7. MA in Archaeology is possible after BA from Punjab University?
  8. Can I pursue Archaeology after completing B.Pharmacy? Which college in Telangana provide Archaeology course and what are the fee structure?
  9. What should I do to study B.Sc in Archaeology having scored 77% in 12th class? Best Colleges offering this course in India? What will be the syllabus for this course?
  10. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Environmental Archaeology if completed B.Sc in Chemistry?
  11. Where to apply in Australia to study Archaeology course? Will I have to get permission from Australian embassy?
  12. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course shall I join after completion of Intermediate having interest in Archaeology?
  14. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  15. Can I study M.A.(Archaeology) being a B.A.(Geography) 2nd year student?
  16. Is Archaeology Diploma course available to study for B.A.(History) final year student?
  17. Which subjects should I choose in Intermediate to join BA in Archaeology later? Best colleges offering BA in Archaeology?
  18. Is is possible to study archaeology through open university without formal qualification as am a senior citizen?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?