1st January 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Ph.D program in Archaeology?

I have completed 2 years (covering 4 semesters) of MA exam in Archaeology from Deccan College Pune. Result of 4th semester is expected to be announced at any time in August. I am desirous of doing PhD in Iconography from any good Indian University. In this context please enlighten me the following:
1) Which are the possible colleges for this subject - Iconography (Subject In Archaeology) ?

2)Final date of submission of NET applications for admission to PhD in Iconography?

3) Whether postal coaching facility from your Institution is available? if yes please provide me the details.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?