10th October 2019, 09:59 PM
Vatsalya mitra nimmagadda

How can I study Graduate degree from Cambridge University in UK?

I am MPC student after Intermediate I want to study my Graduate degree course in Computer Science from Cambridge University, UK. What should I do for this? How much should I score in Intermediate and what are the requirements to study in Cambridge University?

26th March 2023, 03:11 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I study Graduate degree from Cambridge University in UK?

According to the eligibility criteria you will first have to clear an English test in order to be eligible to get admissions abroad in countries like United kingdoms you will have to clear either of the following exams like TOEFL /IELTS or Duolingo
You will have to score a minimum offer 7 or 7.5 bands in IELTS and a minimum of 125 score in Duolingo
and you must have at least 43 points over all 777 at higher level so that will be considered as a typical a level and the chances of selection will be greater
You will also have to provide some letters or documents such as
Recommendation letter availability of funds ,extra curricular activities that can increase the level of selection or any course taken for enhancing the chances of increasing the admission to the computer science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?