1st June 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How it is possible to take admission in M.Sc Biotechnology at London or Cambridge University?

Sir i want to do my M.Sc in the Biotechnology stream in London university or the Cambridge university. So, please tell me that how is it possible, to do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in Cambridge University London?
  2. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  3. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  4. M.Sc in London possible after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
  6. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
  8. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  9. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  10. List of best M.Pharmacy colleges across the world
  11. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  12. Which is the university in London for admission in MSc in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure of admission in Cambridge University?
  14. Which country is good for doing PhD in Control Engineering?
  15. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  16. Universities that have medical nanotechnology course? Which are the universities?
  17. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?
  18. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?