22nd September 2012, 07:09 PM
GEETHA SARASWATHY

How can I study for NET exam after completing M.A through IGNOU

I have completed my ma through ignou.i like to write net exam how can i study for it

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.Com from IGNOU
  2. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  3. Can I sit for SET and NET entrance exam after completing B.A and M.A English from IGNOU
  4. Can I do high study abroad after completing MCA from IGNOU
  5. Am i eligible for NET, SET exam after completing B.A and M.A English from IGNOU
  6. Is there any IGNOU study centre in USA? How to appear for respective exams?
  7. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU? -- [New]
  8. Job after MCA from IGNOU? Is IGNOU a good University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether college provide training program itself after completing diploma in Nautical Science? Is it necessary to appear in Open Net for the admission in IGNOU? At what time Medical drugs and alcohol tests will be conducted?
  10. How to do specialization in .NET after completing BCA in IGNOU
  11. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU after completing B.A from IGNOU
  12. How should I prepare for NET exam after completing M.A English? Which study materials to refer?
  13. What is the fee structure of B.Com distance education course through in any open university?
  14. Can I appear in IITJAM after completing Physics honours from IGNOU?
  15. How should I prepare for NET CET exam after completing M.Com
  16. How can I prepare for NET exam? I am doing PG in English
  17. How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG in Rural Development
  18. Study material for NET exam? Procedure to apply for NET exam?
29th September 2015, 02:17 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study for NET exam after completing M.A through IGNOU

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the NET examination conducted by the UGC every year in the month of the June and the December.

The examination for the recruitment as the lecturer and the research fellowship posts. The required qualification to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the master's degree from any recognised university with at least 55% aggregate.

So to get the details for the examination visit at the www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?