3rd December 2011, 09:29 PM
milan r kakadiya

How may i get admission? I am studying in class 12th at GSHEB

hello sir,

i am student of gsheb and i study in 12th science.
i want to get admission in our institute .
so, what am i do for admission.
kindly, look in my problem.
thanks.
yours sincerly,
milan

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to seek admission in BSc forestry? I am studying in class 12th Bioscience
  3. Can i change to another school in class 12th? -- [New]
  4. Admission in NIOS class 12 after studying class 11 from regular school?
  5. Class 12th Science and Commerce students can get admission in BFA course?
  6. How to do graduation while studying in class 12th CBSE Board
  7. How to take admission in class 11th in India? I am studying in class 10th in Gulf
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  9. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
  12. What to do to get admission in NLSIU Bangalore after class 12th?
  13. What should I do after 12th? I am studying in class 12th
  14. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  15. How to take admission in Vidyamandir? I am studying in class 11th
  16. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  17. Can i get scholarship while studying in 12th class?
  18. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
1st August 2012, 08:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may i get admission? I am studying in class 12th at GSHEB

If you are looking forward to apply for Bachelors, then you need to score atleast 40% or above aggregate marks, to be eligible to apply for admission in B.Sc. (Different college/university have different cut-off marks and percentage).
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHEB) is a name of a board and not an Institute.
You haven't mentioned the name of the institute where you want to apply. In the absence of such vital information it is not possible to give the requisite details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?