31st May 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Chemistry in Punjabi University?

how i can take admission in course of chemistry in punjabi university

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjabi university? -- [New]
  2. How can I take admission in Chemistry in Punjabi University?
  3. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  4. Is Punjabi university offering BSc honors in chemistry and maths?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  6. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  7. How to prepare for IAS with optional subjects Punjabi and Chemistry. I'm a first year engineering student at IIT
  8. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university
  9. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Punjabi University?
  10. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  11. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  12. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  13. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  14. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  15. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  16. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What percentage is required in +2 to get admission in LLB course offered by Punjabi University?
  18. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
29th June 2019, 03:49 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I take admission in Chemistry in Punjabi University?

Candidates may refer to these steps while filling their forms.

1. Candidates need to click on the official link given (i.e. http://www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in)

2. Upon clicking on the link, candidates will be required to register themselves by providing important details.

3. Upon completion of the registration process, they will get a login ID and password. Candidates are required to retain the credentials as they will be required during the entire admission process.

4. Candidates will then have to take a print out of the bank slip.

5. This online generated bank slip will have to be submitted by the candidates in any SBI branch. They should be able to submit the fees along with the fee slip within one day after printing the slip. The PUCET fee breakup for all categories and courses is given below
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?