15th August 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission for MBBS? What is the procedure for age relaxation to appear for EAMCET exam

My dob is 19.3.1998 age is not sufficient to admissions to first year MBBS in 2014 Hence request the procedure for age relaxation to appear EAMCET exam and admissions to MBBS 2014
From N R Ganesh

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for age relaxation to appear for EAMCET exam?
  2. Marks required for MBBS through EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh under AU region?
  4. Am I eligible to write EAMCET for MBBS course? What is the age limit for the course
  5. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  6. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  7. What is the cutoff rank of EAMCET in special category of CAF for admission in MBBS course in Government college and Cat A and Cat B of private colleges?
  8. What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?
  9. Can I get admission for MBBS course under Management quota in AP being a candidate having scored 65% in 10+2 and a rank of 66177 in EAMCET? Last date to get admission for this course?
  10. Chances of admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 in EAMCET?
  11. Am I eligible for EAMCET for MBBS course? What is the upper age limit for that course?
  12. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  13. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students?
  14. Can I get admission in any MBBS college of AP?
  15. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  16. How can I apply to study Ph.D being a M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  17. Age limit criteria for EAMCET examination ?
  18. Chances for admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 EAMCET rank?
29th August 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission for MBBS? What is the procedure for age relaxation to appear for EAMCET exam

My Daugher is studying Intermediate 1st Year and the DOB is 11-04-2000. She will be appearing for EAMCET 2017. Her age is short of 4 Months as per guidelines as on 31st December 2016. How can she write the Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?