27th June 2018, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I use Laboratory in distance MSc(Microbiology) course?

Hi friends, I am going to study MSc in Microbiology course through distance education. But I am little confused, I just want to know that how I can use Laboratory in this case? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

29th June 2018, 11:58 PM
xJhinukx

Default Re: How can I use Laboratory in distance MSc(Microbiology) course?

Nowadays a major concern with distance education is those subjects where practical besides theoretical studies are important, for example microbiology. However there are various solutions available.
For example, there are online one or two way video tutorials available on lab work, some of which are offered by the university itself.
There's a new thing , online labs for distance learners, which will be very helpful in your case.
In general, most of the reputed universities finish the lab courses at the end of a month , or once in two months, by inviting the particular student to that institution. A big disadvantage of this is that it is hectic and students do not get much time to explore.
But you have to accept some cons when having the ease of education from your home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?