30th August 2011, 01:05 PM
Krisheed

How can MCA student get government job?

Hi friends,
I want to do job in government sector.Please provide any suggestion to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  2. How to get a government job after passing MCA?
  3. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  4. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  5. How can MCA student get government job?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector and MPSC for MCA(Commerce) 2nd year female student?
  7. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  8. Procedure to study MCA in any government college for B.Sc(Mathematics) final year student? What is the scope of MCA course?
  9. Government jobs for which MCA student is eligible? Is there any corporate sector for MCA qualified students? Details of the government jobs for which MCA qualified students can apply?
  10. Is it possible for MCA graduate to get the job in Government sector?
  11. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  12. Can a MCA final year student apply for IES exam? Government job exams for MCA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Government job in IT at an age of 35 years and have done MCA?
  14. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  15. Available government jobs after doing MCA
  16. What are the subjects in BCA? Can I get government job after BCA or MCA?
  17. What to do for government job after MCA?
  18. Where can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate having completed MCA course?
12th October 2011, 06:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can MCA student get government job?

Yes an MCA student can definitely apply for a government job. Since you have completed post graduation, you can attend the NET exam conducted by the UGC. This will help you to secure lecture positions in various government colleges and universities. You can also apply for the bank exams. There are also opportunities to attend the various competitive examinations such as UPSC, SSC, PSU exams etc for jobs in various government organizations in different sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?