18th August 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector and MPSC for MCA(Commerce) 2nd year female student?

Hello,
I am a 2nd year MCA(Commerce) girl student. I did my 12th from Science field. I am looking for Government jobs. I am also interested in appearing for MPSC and various Government exams that can give me the same according to my education and give me the suitable post. Can you please tell me how can I apply? i live in Pune, Maharashtra. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities of MHRM in government sector?
  2. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  3. Is there any job opportunity in govt sector for B.Sc Biotech student?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  5. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) female student?
  7. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) female student? Can I get job in ISRO?
  11. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  14. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  15. What should I do after B.Com so as to get in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  17. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
19th August 2015, 07:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector and MPSC for MCA(Commerce) 2nd year female student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a 2nd year MCA(Commerce) girl student. I did my 12th from Science field. I am looking for Government jobs. I am also interested in appearing for MPSC and various Government exams that can give me the same according to my education and give me the suitable post. Can you please tell me how can I apply? i live in Pune, Maharashtra. Thank you!
After completion of MCA degree, you are eligible for MPSC recruitment.

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra Public service commission. It organize the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra state government.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years

List of the government jobs:-

1)Primary School Teacher jobs

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam
19th December 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector and MPSC for MCA(Commerce) 2nd year female student?

I Have completed my MCA in 2015 right mow i do the job but i am interested in government sector..is this any opportunity for MCA student in government sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?