20th May 2012, 07:35 PM
shaana surya

How can one apply for B.Tech admission in Amity University? What is the last date to submit the forms?

For B.TECH admission in amity university how can one apply?? what is the last date for submitting the forms?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to submit the admission form for bachelor of fine arts in Amity university?
  2. Where to get forms for getting admission to M.Tech course in VIT University? Last date to submit the application forms for this?
  3. Last date to apply for Amity University online?
  4. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  5. Date of submission of forms of B.A 1st Year(Kanpur University)? How to apply for it?
  6. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  8. How to apply for SBI PO exam? Last date to submit the forms?
  9. Last date for admission in Amity University for B.Tech in civil engineering?
  10. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  11. How can I get scholarship for higher studies in Abroad? -- [New]
  12. Date of sale of ARC application forms? When to submit the forms online?
  13. Last date to submit the forms in DU for mass communication? Which college provides this course in Delhi University?
  14. What is the last date to submit B.Ed forms for Islamia?
  15. Last date of submission of admission form for bachelor of fine arts in Amity University?
  16. How can I get admission in Amity University after scoring 85.33 in PCM and 87 in PCME
  17. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  18. What is the date of MHT CET exam? Last date to submit the form?
16th June 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can one apply for B.Tech admission in Amity University? What is the last date to submit the forms?

I got 62% in 12th so can i get admission in b-tech in amiity university?
27th June 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can one apply for B.Tech admission in Amity University? What is the last date to submit the forms?

what is the last date of admission in amity university
11th July 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Hey i got 50% marks in P.C.M and above 2 lakh rank in Aiee can i get admission in Amity University plzz reply me fast
12th July 2012, 04:25 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi alll..!!!

Yes you all have chances to get into Amity University
If your maks are low don't worry just request them and they will consider you

Now I would recommend you to join Amity university Noida campus as it is the best campus having excellent infrastructure, study and PLACEMENT

The date of Jaipur ,Gwalior and Lucknow campus is july 25,2012

Now date of Noida and Gurgaon campus is July 12.2012 today

But don't worry they keep on extending date as earlier last date for jaipur was July 10 but now it's July 25 so wait For Noida campus it would also increase.

Selection Procedure:-

You have to fill a registeration form for Rs.1100 payable through DD or online payment
Then you have to select an interview date
and if you clear the interview you would get admission

Student getting above 80% can fill scholarship forms which are free and they get direct admission.

For filling form
visit
http://www.amity.edu

All the best..!!
15th October 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i got 59% marks in 2so can i get admisson in next year mns in 2013 branch
26th November 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I got 75% CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN AMITY FOR B.TEC C.S BRANCH
26th December 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT65% IN 12 IN PCM CAN I WILL GET ADMISSON IN AMITY ENGINEIRING UNIVERSITY
7th May 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of form 2013.
31st May 2013, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello

i am giving 12th exams from N.I.O.S of 0ctober session.can i get admission in Btech in same year 2013-14?

my email is: [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir

i am willing to apply for B.Tech. computer science in Amity university. pl. tell me what is the last date for submitting application
5th July 2013, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

I have got 85.3 percent in pcm can I get admission in amity university without appearing for an interview
16th January 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60% in 12th class..I have passed my 12th class in 2013 and I have taken drop to giving improvement exam of 12th to an iI get admission..
31st March 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i have just given the 12th board exam what are the colledges i can apply if i have subject biology
8th May 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello..
I got 9 pointer in 10th cbse board and appeared for 12th board dis year.and got 70marks in jee-mains. So can I get admission for b tech in amity unversity??
20th May 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

50 marks in jee main 12 th appearing idon't want to take adrop please suggest what to do?
1st June 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have scored 83.8Percent in 12th .How can i get admisson in amity uni for btech?
31st May 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have got 89.4% in boards nd 70 marks in jee mains can I get direct admission for btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?