31st January 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

How can a School student get admission for Robotics in Indian Colleges?

How can a school student get admission in an indian college which provides robotics as the stream??
(plz give a serious answer)

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  2. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  3. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  5. Which are the colleges of robotics in India?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  7. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  8. Can I change my school after 10th exam while am preparing for IIT?
  9. List of Engineering Colleges in India offering Robotics course?
  10. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics?
  11. M.Tech in Robotics colleges in India and Abroad? Annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Robotics Jobs: Indian companies having jobs in the field of Robotics?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?
  14. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  15. How to be a good robotics engineer? I am a 12th passed student
  16. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  17. How to do masters degree in robotics? I am a BCA student
  18. Detailed information about admission into 11th standard in Rashtriya Military School? -- [New]
31st January 2012, 01:37 PM
prafvik

Default Re: How can a School student get admission for Robotics in Indian Colleges?

In field of Robotics, Student must complete 10+2 as well as professional Engineering Degree
After that apply for national level entrance exam GATE and score high marks after that you can be eligible for Specialization in Robotics From IISc or IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?