31st December 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How can a student belonging to Karnataka join MBBS in Tamilnadu?

How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?
  2. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  3. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to join MDS in Karnataka? I am a student in Tamilnadu dental college
  5. What is the eligibility to enter MBBS course in Tamilnadu?
  6. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  7. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of medical colleges in Karnataka and Tamilnadu where there is no donation?
  9. Am I eligible for KCATE against vaccancies vacancies of Karnataka for MBBS? I'm a student of science preparting for Medical outside Karnataka
  10. what should be the next step after completing 12th exam? Procedure to join MBBS? I am from Tamilnadu
  11. What would be the donation for MBBS seat in Tamilnadu or Karnataka under NRI quota
  12. After completing diploma in ECE at AP how can I join lateral entry in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  13. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  14. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 161.75 cutoff rank?
  15. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Karnataka? I've completed my studies in AP
  17. Information about MBBS management quota seats in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  18. Will I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu after securing 197%? I belong to OC category
23rd April 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a student belonging to Karnataka join MBBS in Tamilnadu?

I am a native of tamilnadu but all my studies was in Karnataka can I get seat in tamilnadu medical college without entrance please answer me fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?