28th March 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How to change my centre from Salem to Trichy?

Sir

I am going to coaching at trichy. so i want to change my centre from salem to trichy

30th April 2016, 07:18 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change my centre from Salem to Trichy?

If your Coaching center will have one more branch in Salem city then only you will be allowed to change your Coaching center from Trichy to Salem. For that you will have to write an application form to the Owner of your coaching and you will have to mentioned your problem in details and as per seat availability in Salem branch you will be allowed to shift in any other branch. You may have to pay some extra money to transfer your name from one branch to others because fee-structure also vary as per City. But this all can only be possible if branch will be available in that area. Else you will have to retake admission in any other coaching in Salem City.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?