17th December 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the college? I am studying in Trichy

i want to change my college to other collge. I studying trichy dist.. Wat the procedure to change the college sir

28th June 2015, 12:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the college? I am studying in Trichy

You can change your college to another in same university only when the seats in other college is vacant and you meet the required eligibility percentage criteria for admission in that college.

So you can write an application to your department regarding seeking admission in other college. Your department will forward your application to the university for college transfer.

The college transfer is possible only after completion of first year of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?