18th February 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How to choose a suitable university in Germany or US for MS in Civil engineering?

I have completed my graduation in civil engineering from a National Institute of Technology with 7.96 CGPA in 2009. I have 5 years working experience of practicing civil engineering in public sector. Till date i am working in the same company. Because of interest in further studies i want to pursue masters from Germany or US or any other suitable country according potential of my profile. Here, i want to know how to choose my university and what are steps i need to take to get into the same. Is it too late too go for MS?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  2. How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)
  3. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  4. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  5. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  6. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  7. Can I study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) from IGNOU?
  8. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  9. MS in Germany for Diploma Civil Engineering student?
  10. How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?
  11. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  12. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  15. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in civil abroad in Germany? I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  17. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  18. Is Kempten University reputed one in Germany? Rank of Kempten University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?