16th March 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) from IGNOU?

Hello,
I am doing my B.Tech in Civil Engineering
from IGNOU. I want to go Germany for doing
MS. Kindly tell me that I am eligible to do MS
in Germany? Please let me know immediately.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
17th March 2015, 04:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) from IGNOU?

Yes, you can study MS in Germany, even if you are a student from IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University). A Bachelor's degree certificate from IGNOU is definitely valid to continue to further studies in Germany, so, there is no need to worry about this issue. to pursue MS in Germany, You have to complete IELTS exam. After completing IELTS exam, you can apply for admission in universities by sending your application and IELTS score to the universities. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
17th March 2015, 09:55 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) from IGNOU?

Yes, you can study Ms in Germany. For that you need take the entrance test at online, and also need to meet the eligibility criteria of the Particular university in which you want to study. The eligibility criteria may differ from University to University. So Please refer the university website. For engineering courses some universities were conducting GRE.
24th February 2022, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

My distance bba course has only 90 credits but for admission in germany for MS requires 180 credits%u2026.distance programs have around 100 credits as per ugc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?