31st October 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What does the core companies expect from the fresher? How to prepare for the campus placement?

Sir/Mam,

i am BE(mechanical) 1st year student i want to place a reputed company in my final year i do know the latest trend what the company expecting from the candidate and how to place and what r all top core company. Can someone please give me the complete information soon?

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 11:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does the core companies expect from the fresher? How to prepare for the campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

i am BE(mechanical) 1st year student i want to place a reputed company in my final year i do know the latest trend what the company expecting from the candidate and how to place and what r all top core company. Can someone please give me the complete information soon?

Thanks!
It is good to have a clear thought on what to do at the end of the course. At the end of your final year semester there will be many companies which comes to your college for recruitment process and it is they have certain process which they need to follow to recruit candidates to their company.

The first thing is that you should prepare for your interview which includes getting strong in your basics in the field which you are specialized. The interviewers will just check whether you have any idea of what the process is all about and what you have studied throughout your course of study.

Before that there will be rounds such as Aptitude, Technical round if you are from CSE department and some companies conduct GD (Group Discussion) in order to short list their candidates. If you clear them then you can attend the final HR interview.

Know things such as concepts and how to implement them as core companies expect more of that and they expect you to give a explanation on it. You must be able to explain your final year project which might be most commonly asked question in core companies. If you strengthen all these, then you can find a job in a core company.
31st October 2015, 11:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does the core companies expect from the fresher? How to prepare for the campus placement?

Expectations from the freshers :-

- Fundamentals should be strong.
- Analytical and critical bent of mind.
- Knowledge of latest technology and practical implementation in the core sector.
- Training/Internship experience. A fresher should have adequate knowledge in the field of training or internship.
- Good communication skill.

Preparation tips :-

- Make sure you have your fundamentals strong.
- Have adequate knowledge of your training.
- Have rigorous practice of aptitude.
- Good communication and verbal skill.
- You should know the interview etiquette and be calm and confident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?