10th March 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for placement test on our own?

My name is Ranveer Singh. I am going to appear for the placement test in various companies which are going to visit my college in near future. So tell me how can i prepare for the test on my own?

10th March 2016, 09:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for placement test on our own?

Preparation tips for placement drives :

- Online written test : Aptitude is an important part and is compulsory for most of the companies. Hence have rigorous practice of aptitude from books from R S Agarwal, Arun Sharma, etc.
- Practice questions on verbal ability. Books like word power made easy, English grammar from Wren n Martin, etc. are of great help. You should also practice questions online.
- Make 2-3 subjects as your strong points. Be clear with the fundamentals of your domain.
- Know at least one programming language and practice programming.
- Prepare yourself with answers of common HR questions.
- Learn the interview etiquette and solution to common interview puzzles.
11th March 2016, 05:44 AM
OnePlus

Mainly you need to give online test conducted by the companies after that offline test and interview would be conducted.
Online test consists of aptitude , reasoning, quantitative and technical questions.

For aptitude , reasoning and you need to do practice from a book or you can practice through online papers also.
For technical you need to be technically strong.
11th March 2016, 07:15 PM
Indian knowledge

It is the time to show your talent to others. You have to be ready in every field in your college. You must consult to your college department for this.
You must improve your personality among others. You have to show extra skills to others. You must be ready for your presonal interview. You have to set your aims. Your confidence level is also to be good.
Then you will be eligible to get placement in the companies and attract the companies towards yourself.
11th March 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Ranveer Singh. I am going to appear for the placement test in various companies which are going to visit my college in near future. So tell me how can i prepare for the test on my own?
The first and important thing is to clear the aptitude tests; you have to practice well to clear the aptitude test. If you practice well then the time taken for each question will be reduced considerably. The next important issue is written and spoken English, you have to be very good in communication. Most of the engineering students lack this ability, but if you want to clear the placement interview you have to be very good in communication. Because many people rejected because they don’t know how to communicate or express the correct answer during the interview process. The other important aspect is technical interview; one has to be very good technically to clear the technical round. There are lots of mock aptitude tests are available in the websites, you can make use of it. You should focus on the basics. You should behave like a professional. Be positive in your approach, do not panic. Take help from your seniors who already attended the interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?