26th June 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to complete CS after completing MBA? Fee structure for the same? Books to be referred?

hi,
i would like to know about are the level i will give,what is the procedure of application form,fees structure, how much time it will take to complete all the level ,which books i have to refer

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MCA and MBA course? Which course to do after completing BCA?
  2. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  3. Books to be referred for preparation for MBA?
  4. Can I study MBA after graduation in B.Com? What is the fee structure to complete MBA?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for ISI exam? Fee structure and the books to be referred?
  6. What is the form fee and registration fee for CA-CPT exam? Which books to be referred?
  7. Which are the good institutes for Aircraft Designing course? Books to be referred for the entrance? What is the yearly fee structure?
  8. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  10. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate of MBA from MDU and having 10 months of experience in Accounts Department? Fee structure for this course?
  13. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. How to do MBA from IIM from Indian Colleges? What is the fee structure for the course?
  16. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
31st October 2012, 06:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete CS after completing MBA? Fee structure for the same? Books to be referred?

Instead of CS, you can try the combination of CFA or CA with MBA. In Company secretary course the main focus is on corporate laws, securities laws & capital market. CA is more near to Management program. Average course fee for CA amounts to Rs. 80000/-. It is preferable to join any reputed institutes as they will provide you all study materials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?