27th June 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to write PSU exam? My average marks of 4 years is 60.3%

sir.i am 2011 passout.i want to write psu's exam.my average marks of four years is 60.3% but my degree is of 59%.pls tells me for how many psu's i m eligible to write them...pls sir

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to write PSU exam in 4-1 semester?
  2. WBUT IT 6th Semester Data Communications and Networking (IT 603) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  4. Average cutoff in various PSU's?
  5. How can I apply to get job in Indian Railway, IOCL, HPCL, BHEL or SAIL being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  6. What can we do after B.E in M.E branch to get government jobs?
  7. Difference between PSU and IES? Which exam should I write to pursue PSU post? What are the job vacancies? How many are selected for the post?
  8. What is the date of PSU exam(Computer Science)? Exam pattern of PSU exam? Am I eligible after scoring 70.04%?
  9. Can a chemical engineering student write PSU exam? From where to buy the form? Which exams to write other than GATE?
  10. Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?
  11. Can I be eligible for PSU? I have completed engineering in Instrumentation Branch
  12. Books to be referred for PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  14. How to appear for PSU exam after completing B.Tech in computer science with 60% marks?
  15. What actual total salary pay of PSU (NTPC or IOCL) for Assistant engineers after 1 year Training Period?
  16. Can I apply for PSU jobs through GATE?
  17. What are the jobs available in PSU's after completing B.Com and CS? I am 21 years old
  18. What is PSU exam? Can a Chemical Engineering student write the exam? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
31st October 2012, 07:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write PSU exam? My average marks of 4 years is 60.3%

Along with graduation you can apply for jobs in Public sector companies. Minimum marks required for qualification is 55%. Reserved category candidates can seek relaxation in qualifying marks. You can apply for jobs in public sector banks. Apart from this plenty of job openings are offered by UPSC. Upper age limit is 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?