24th August 2012, 01:17 PM
SABYA9733605199

How to complete M.Tech degree from MIT or California University? I am an IT engineering student

I am an Information Technology engineering student.I complete my B.E. degree from UIT . Now i want to complete my M.Tech degree from MIT or California University.So,plz tell about me.I mean what the percentage marks,entrance exam etc in details.

3rd January 2013, 01:12 AM
ipkay93

Default Re: How to complete M.Tech degree from MIT or California University? I am an IT engineering student

Hello dear Sabya as you want to persue your further studies MIT or California University so here are the details about it:

First of all there is no degree like M.Tech in Foreign Universities that master degree there is called M.S.

For admission in these universities you need to appear these two Examinations :

GRE (Graduate Record Exam)
TOEFL( Test of English as a Foreign Language)

You will be needed to appear in these two exaams. The score for the GRE is valid for two years. After this you can apply to any institute for admission which consider the GRE score for admission to their M.S. course like MIT and California University.

As far as the Eligibility is concerned there is no bar on the age or percentage.

Hope it Helps
Best of Luck
11th June 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete M.Tech degree from MIT or California University? I am an IT engineering student

I am a final year b.tech student in civil engg. I would like to pursue my master degree(M.tech) in MIT. Which exams should i attend? Iam an Indian citizen. I would like to know about the scholarships and course fee.
Krishna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?