29th February 2012, 12:22 AM
prashantjadhav666

How to complete marine diploma and engineering?

i m +2 passed with physics , chemistry & maths in 2011.
i want to complete marine diploma as wel as engineering.
so , what i can do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  4. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  5. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [New]
  10. Can I complete B.Sc in IT after completion of Diploma in Marine stream?
  11. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  13. Can I complete my degree in Marine Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and the list of the colleges in Karnataka?
  14. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  17. How to do marine engineering if I am interested in Ships Sub marine
  18. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
22nd June 2012, 06:16 PM
samuelmendonsa

Wink Re: How to complete marine diploma and engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashantjadhav666 View Post
i m +2 passed with physics , chemistry & maths in 2011.
i want to complete marine diploma as wel as engineering.
so , what i can do now?
you can go to marine diploma first
the list of marine diploma colleges are available on our website
after completing your diploma you can go for direst second year in marine engg.
instead i would reccommend you to go to marine engg directly after your 12th
this would be best way of you go by your way it will waste your two valuable years and the time never comes back
so decide wisely
best of luck
god bless you
17th July 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete marine diploma and engineering?

where is your branch in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?