21st August 2011, 02:39 AM
amar h

How to concentrate on studies being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?

how to much concentrate on study?i am bsc final year now.
I have not secured good percentage in previous years.

Related Questions:
  1. How to concentrate on studies and to get Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  2. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  3. How to join CBI being a candidate pursuing final year BSc in IT?
  4. Which courses are better for me for doing PG in the same field being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Fashion studies?
  5. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Which course can I join after B.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc with PCM?
  7. What shall I do to pursue M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc from MDU?
  8. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  9. How to do final year BSc correspondence? -- [New]
  10. How to concentrate on studies to get more marks being a candidate of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?
  13. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  14. Scope for Job Opportunities in India for me being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Business studies?
  15. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Hwo to go for further studies in India after pursuing B.Tech final year
  17. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  18. How can I go for IPS exam while pursuing BSc IT final year
6th December 2011, 03:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to concentrate on studies being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?

Hello Friend,
In a students life there are plenty of distractions one faces so it becomes difficult to concentrate. The reason varies from person to person as many factors are responsible for distractions like the environment at home, financial condition of family, emotional and mental stress and so on. Let me assume everything is normal with you but still you are having problems to concentrate. Firstly try to be healthy and eat on time and sleep properly as this will keep you active and energetic, then try to do some exercise mainly yoga. Breathing technique of yoga helps a lot. Lastly try to do some meditation. You will find that within a month with a clear and revitalized mind you will be able to concentrate better in your studies. Enjoy your studies and take necessary break so that whatever time you devote to studies its quality time and with full concentration.

regards
16th June 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to concentrate on studies being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?

i want to know the criteriya of percentage addimitation for MBA hr in mit college pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?