14th September 2011, 01:21 PM
M.ANUSHA MUNNA

Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?

m doing my BSc final year in biotechnology, m i eligible to appear for groups to attempt them simultaneously?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  3. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  4. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I be eligible for UPSC to join IFS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  7. Am I eligible to give the food inspector exam while in final year BSc Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  9. Top University For Ph D In Biotechnology?
  10. What I have to do to get a good Job being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Am I eligible to give CDS Exam for IMA being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc and with a date of birth 16-05-1989?
  12. How to get admission for Ph.D in Gujarat being a candidate pursuing final year of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  14. How to join CBI being a candidate pursuing final year BSc in IT?
  15. Am I eligible to take MSc Food Technology after pursuing Bsc Biotechnology
  16. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  17. Can I apply for M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? When can I get forms for this Exam?
  18. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?
8th November 2011, 01:05 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?

dear friend,

yes, you are Eligible if you want to give that group Exam then give it
it is good for your career .
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?