6th December 2010, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Scope in Statistics? Which are the degrees to obtain further? Any qualifying exam to be answered?

Hello, i am glad to receive your emails and much happier to have around all the info of the current competitive exams.
I am pursuing bachelors in statistics, i want to know about its scopes and degrees to obtain further. Any qualifying exams to be answered?
Do the needful.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
7th December 2010, 07:39 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Scope in Statistics? Which are the degrees to obtain further? Any qualifying exam to be answered?

hello sir,

glad to see you as guest to our forum

and coming to your question yes ofcourse you have lot of scope in this field

mainly one thing i.e. you can attempt ISS exam

i,e,. INDIAN STATISTCs SERVICES exam which is held by UPSC every year it will release an Notification for this exam before civils services exam notification so
frequently check our forum and also regularly follow the employment news which is a magazine

for ISS exam if you get selected then future gonna definitely bright

all the best

~aditya~
28th March 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Statistics? Which are the degrees to obtain further? Any qualifying exam to be answered?

I am intending to do honours in statistic, where should I try?
29th December 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Statistics? Which are the degrees to obtain further? Any qualifying exam to be answered?

i am in final year of B.sc with subjects maths,physics,statistics i want to know what to do after b.sc and briefly about ISS exam
23rd January 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i m b.sc final year student with subjects math physics stat i want to know what i should do after b.sc
16th May 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to know about any institute of iss preperation,or name of books through which i prepare for this exam...
25th July 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam I m student of ba statistics n I wnt to knw the scope in this scope n wht should I do aft ths
19th August 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am newly selected iss officer 2012..u will have 4 papers of statistics of 200 marks each n one paper of gk and english each of 100 marks..notification for iss 2013 is out with 36 vacancies @ www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?