2nd March 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?

How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 80% marks? What is the eligibility criteria followed? Who can give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of internship in food science and nutrition from AIMS after post graduation?
  3. How can I do internship in Dietetics department of AIMS after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  4. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  7. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  10. How can I study PhD in Food and Nutrition being a M.Sc candidate and doing research on Quality evaluation on Organic Rice?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  12. Ph.D in food and nutrition from NIN and other university?
  13. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study PhD in NIN, Hyderabad for Food and Nutrition postgraduation student?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  16. Can I apply for CSIR NET after doing MSc in food and nutrition?
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?