8th February 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D. in Food and Nutrition

sir/madam, i am persuing m.sc. in food,nutrtion and dietetics which will be completed in june2011. i want to do ph.d in same subject. can you plz tell me about the criteria and detailed information about it? can we get stipend for ph.d in your institute? if yes, when will we apply for admission? plzz reply as soon as possible.. thanx and obliged..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in NIN, Hyderabad for Food and Nutrition postgraduation student?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  3. What is the requirement and procedure to get admission for Ph.D?
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  6. Procedure to do PhD in Nutrition at Indian Institute of Nutrition for M.Sc postgraduate?
  7. How can I study PhD in Food and Nutrition being a M.Sc candidate and doing research on Quality evaluation on Organic Rice?
  8. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the admission procedure followed for doing PhD in Foods and Nutrition?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  13. What is the procedure followed to pursue PhD FROM NIN Hyderabad?
  14. Can I pursue PhD in Nutrition after 24 years of completing M.Sc in Nutrition from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  16. Benefits of studying PhD in Nutritional Science for M.Sc (Nutrition and Food Science) student?
  17. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to get PhD(Food and Nutrition) admission in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Nutrition aftger completino of M.Sc in Nutrition long before?
10th February 2011, 12:34 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ph.D. in Food and Nutrition

Friend, following is the criteria:

1) Masters in relative subject with 55% aggregate marks.
2) 50% marks in graduation.

The stipend may vary from university to university, so you can go for your option as which univ. you want to go for Ph.D

bye
10th February 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

in how many years do v become d nutritinist
1st April 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

what i can do after m.sc. from GBPUA&T BUT I DON'T WANT TO STUDY FURTHER...? aND IF UR ANSWER IS aBOUT
29th May 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

well i have done my m.sc. in foods & nutrition,now seeking p.hd. in the same or related subject.so which all universities are offering p.hd. in the related subject(s);what are the timing/sessions of application & form availability.
9th January 2012, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,i hv clrd net jrf 2011june & i want to do research frm NIN.pls tel me how & when i for it. apply
21st February 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam , i know what the procedure for phd. Programme of föod technology
25th February 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I'm doing m.sc. in nutrition & dietetics, now seeking ph.d. in the same or related subject. so what should be the procedure to get admission in NIN
12th April 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ madam
I have completed master in biochemistry and further interested to do PhD in food and nutrition. will you help me whether I am eligible and if i take up the plan what will be my scope? And also, I hope you suggest me for my betterment in future.
Thank you
30th April 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY MSC IN FOOD &NUTRITION IN 1994 .
I AM IN SERVICE NOW CAN I DO PHD IN THIS SUBJECT BY DISTANCE EDU. WHAT IT'S PROCEDURE & WHETHER IT IS RELIVENT?
MY AGE IS 40 YEARS
PLEASE GIVE ME PROPER SUGGESTION.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?