28th July 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to crack UGC NET exam along with my studies

Can you please specify me how do i crack UGC NET exam along with my studies?

14th July 2022, 10:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack UGC NET exam along with my studies

The key to qualify the UGC NET along while pursuing the academic degree course is consistency and determination as the syllabus and standard of questions asked in the UGC NET is very much similar to what you study during the academic degree and therefore proper study plan and revision of your academic degree courses will help your job of qualifying the examination easier requiring little bit of extra examination oriented preparation which includes solving past year papers and sample papers of the same examination and attempting test papers.

Also, you must give time to the preparation of Paper 1 syllabus of the same examination and it is a scoring paper and can fetch you better result with just a little bit of efforts and logical and critical thinking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?