22nd February 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How to crack UPSC examination? I am a computer engineering student

i m comp eng.i want to do some work for my country and thats why i want to crack upsc examination so plz tell if i m eligible or not ?

2nd May 2015, 02:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack UPSC examination? I am a computer engineering student

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission is a body which conducts the examination for officer's post in various sector . The examination are among the toughest at their level .

Since you are a computer engineer and wants to serve your nation .So you can go for Civil Services examination . The examination is conducted for I.A.S / I.P.S /I.F.S and many more .

The eligibility criteria for the examination is :-

* Candidates must have completed there graduation from a recognised university .
* Age of candidates must have 21-30 years and relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST .

The examination is conducted in the three stages:-
* Preliminary .
* Mains .
* Interview .

It is necessary to qualify in each of the stages to be an officer . There is limitations on number of attempts for general and OBC candidates .

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?