24th August 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How to give IAS exam after passing 2nd year computer engineering

I am a student of 2nd yr of computer engineering and also wants to give IAS exam(upsc).sir please suggest any extra courses or any 3 to 6 months diploma for UPSC exam and also for computer engineering.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give IAS exam after passing B.A 2nd year
  2. Is there any exam that I can give along with my studies of Computer Engineering?
  3. How to give IAS exam? I have completed 12th exam in PCM stream
  4. How to prepare for IAS exam after doing computer engineering at Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering Shegaon
  5. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing B.Tech CSE
  6. Is B.Com 2nd year the right time to join coaching for IAS entrance exam if I didnt have Maths in my 9th to 12th class?
  7. Can I apply for IAS exam? I am a BMS 2nd year student -- [New]
  8. Can a computer science engineering student give IAS exam and IES?
  9. Which subjects are better for B.E Computer Science Engineering candidate to take for IAS exam?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
  11. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  12. Can I give IAS exam after graduating in engineering in computer science?
  13. Best way to prepare for IAS exam while in CSE 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  15. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  16. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  17. How to become an IAS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year ECE?
  18. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
16th November 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give IAS exam after passing 2nd year computer engineering

i study computer engineering in 1st year and i needed to becomes I.A.S SO EXPLAIN ME HOW PREPERATION for I.A.S ?????
4th February 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

how many exam is applicable after completing 2nd year computer enggineering?
which simple to give exam in civil service
25th March 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can second year computer science
Bsc students give upsc exam?
29th June 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i give ias exam during my final year of BA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?