10th February 2012, 02:04 PM
manu sharma

How to crack written exams during campus recruitment? List some tips and tricks with good websites links for the same

Please provide me tips and Website where I can improve my skills.Please help me .I am very disappointed now a days .Please any one help me .And also Provide me latest GD TOPICS AND Trick to crack GD Round .Please send all latest topics for the month February 2012

29th December 2012, 12:51 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to crack written exams during campus recruitment? List some tips and tricks with good websites links for the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu sharma View Post
Please provide me tips and Website where I can improve my skills.Please help me .I am very disappointed now a days .Please any one help me .And also Provide me latest GD TOPICS AND Trick to crack GD Round .Please send all latest topics for the month February 2012
Dear,

You don't have to take so much stress about it. With little practice and presence of mind you can easily crack placement tests of any company. Placemen papers mainly consists of following topics:
  1. General aptitude
  2. Mathematics
  3. Numarical ability
  4. Verbal reasoning
  5. English

You don't have to prepare for it to the CAT level as standard of placement tests are not so high. So yo can master it even through self study with a little discipline.You can follow following books for your preparation:
  1. RS Agrawal Quantitative aptitude.
  2. RS agrawal verbal reasoning.
  3. Puzzles for you by Shakuntala devi .
  4. Any standard english grammer book.

If there is any technical then work on your core subjects and if you are from CS or IT branch have a god hold on any one of the programming language plus your project.

Interview is all about what you are.Just be confident in whatever you speak and be true. Don't lie about any damn thing and don't try to show off. Just be what you are. You don't have to fear about the interviewer. He/She is just a normal human being. Just talk to them as your senior. Don't try to fool them as they have seen 100s of you. Also you have be fluent in english while interview, so work on your communication and english speaking too.

For GD remember few things:
  1. Person who start is given importnace but start only if youknow the topic well
  2. Finishing the GD is also a technique so if you wish to end the GD listen to everyone carefully
  3. No one will give you chance to speak. You have to take it on your own. Maintain eye contat with the person who is speaking and grab the opportunity to speak
  4. If GD becomes a fish market don't hasitate to join it. Because then whether you speak will be counted and not what you speak.
  5. Even if you don't understand the topic be cool and listen to others. After 2-3 person you will have some points to speak yourself.

Don't loose your confidence in any situation. To do practise about written and moretips and topics related to GD and interview you can visit:www.indiabix.com.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?