31st July 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How to do Architecture course through distance learning?

I am a B.tech 2009 graduate in Mechanical Engineering and at present working in a PSU compony as Structural engineer. I am intresred to do Architecture course through distance learing, corresspondance/ part time. So where should I apply.. ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  3. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  5. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  6. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  7. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  8. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education? -- [New]
  9. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  10. Is it Beneficial to do M.Phil(distance learning) after M.A(Sociology)? Is distance learning valid for govt. jobs?
  11. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  12. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  14. How may i join degree course in Architecture through distance learning after my Diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  16. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  17. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  18. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?