7th May 2012, 02:19 PM
sankaranarayanan.i

How to do B.Com in evening college? I am a CA student

sir, i am CA student . i want to do b.com in evening college . i am student from a poor family sir will please help me to join college pls sir...

12th June 2012, 12:17 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do B.Com in evening college? I am a CA student

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankaranarayanan.i View Post
sir, i am CA student . i want to do b.com in evening college . i am student from a poor family sir will please help me to join college pls sir...
Being CA an student your eligible to apply for B.com course . If your aspiring to apply for B.com Course then should complete 12th standard ,then only your eligible for B.com Course .

You said that you belong from Poor family , then why your pursue for B.com in Evening College , Because Evening College is Self Financing and College huge amount when compare to Day College .

( For Example :-

If the Day College B.com Course Fees Structure :- 1000 , then Evening College Fees will be 6,000 )

If you really belong from Poor family then , I suggest you to apply for B.com course in day college .

Eligibility Criteria for B.com Course :-

~~ You should qualified in 12th standard in any discipline from recognized University .

~~ You should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks .

Best Evening College for B.com Course :-

• The New College
  • Vivekananda College of Arts and Science
  • Narsee Monjee College
  • BM College of Commerce
  • Indian Institute of Management and Commerce
  • RA Poddar College
  • HA College of Commerce
  • St.Joseph College
  • Hindu College
12th June 2012, 02:36 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

[SIZE=6]
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][SIZE=6]Wits Plus - Evening and Part-time Studies

[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Combine study with your working life at Wits.
The programmes are career-directed and flexible. The same Wits standards and challenges as the full-time programme will earn you a leading degree, sought after by top private and public sector employers.

WITS PLUS offers:

Top lecturers who understand the needs of the adult and mature learner

One-stop service centre

Flexible, multiple teaching methods

The best combination of distance and campus education

Small classes with peer interaction

Evening and Saturday morning lectures

All lectures and material in English

Maturity and work experience recognised

The Wits Plus target market is the mature adult learner usually in full-time employment, aged 23 or over. As there is pressure on places in both the B A and B Com degrees, entry will be restricted to this category of applicant in the part-time programme.
[/SIZE][SIZE=2]How To Apply? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]PART-TIME DEGREE STUDIES (BA and B Com)[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] Complete and submit a formal application form together with the originals of your ID, matric certificate plus post school certificates and marriage certificate if applicable, accompanied by proof of payment of the R300 application fee, that you have paid directly into the bank account or via the internet. they return your ID and certificates to you immediately as they take copies while you wait when you submit your application at the First floor, Wits Plus Building, Braamfontein West Campus. Tel: (011) 717 9500 / 9505/6[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Please note that there is an UPFRONT TUITION FEE payable should you wish
to apply to study at Wits.
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Read the official notice[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] BEFORE you apply by clicking on the link above.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE]
24th January 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Iwant to do cpt cllases and b.com hon. Incrist collage is it possible
29th August 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm in bcom(regular) final year in an OU affiliated college and I'm done with ipcc can I convert bcom regular to distance or do I have any other alternative so that I can join in article-ship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?