15th June 2012, 06:47 PM
tanisha dhull

How to do B.Com from government college in sector 11 in Chandigarh?

plz sir
tell me when the admissions will start?
i want to do b.com from govt college in sector 11 in chandigarh.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Com from government college in sector 11 in Chandigarh?
  2. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  3. Details of government colleges in sector 11 chandigarh for women?
  4. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of B.Ed colleges? What is the date of sale of forms?
  6. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  7. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  8. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  9. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background? -- [New]
  10. How to do B.Com from a government college after scoring 78.6% in CBSE class 12th? Which colleges can I get?
  11. What are the permanent jobs in government sector?
  12. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  13. In which college can I get admission for B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 67% in 12th exams?
  14. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?
  15. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  16. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  17. Which are the good institutes in Punjab for preparation of NEET?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?