29th May 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of admission in Sector 11 in Chandigarh? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in B.Com?

when are the addmission open in sector 11 in chandigarh and what is the cutoff percentage for addmission in b.com

Related Questions:
  1. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  2. When the admission for 11th non medical will start in the government schools of Chandigarh?
  3. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  4. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  5. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  6. What are the last dates for admission in GGC Chandigarh?
  7. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  8. From when admission will start in 11th class of Chandigarh government schools?
  9. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  10. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  11. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  12. When will I get admission for SYJV? What is the cutoff percentage for admission?
  13. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  14. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?
  16. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  17. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  18. Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Com 2nd year?
5th June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of admission in Sector 11 in Chandigarh? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in B.Com?

from when the prospectus of B.COM are available In govt. college sec-11 co-ed and what is the cut off of B.com to take the admission
13th June 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of admission in Sector 11 in Chandigarh? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in B.Com?

what is the procedure of admission for B.Sc. medical for the year 2011-2012 in gcg sector-11
5th July 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is cut off % of GC 11 Chandigarh for b.com
6th July 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the dates of admission for b.sc III non medical & how much fee charges
9th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the merit list of D.ED in chandigrah
2nd June 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the merit list of b.com in gcg college chandigarh
12th June 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

in which college i can get the admission for bsc. in chandigarh after scoring 78% in 10 2 (non-med)
12th June 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

in which college i can get admission in chd for bsc after scoring 78% in 10 2
15th June 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

: Date of start of admission in govt college in Sector 11 in Chandigarh for b.com 1st year?
plz tell me now? m waiting......................
16th June 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college in chandigarh for b.sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?