23rd April 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Com professional and CS together?

Sir/mam
i want to do b.com professionals and cs together..plz kindly telk the dates of submiting the forms of cs ..and wat are the other options cn i apply for?

12th May 2014, 10:00 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do B.Com professional and CS together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/mam
i want to do b.com professionals and cs together..plz kindly telk the dates of submiting the forms of cs ..and wat are the other options cn i apply for?
12th standard is the minimum educational qualification for both the B.Com as well as CS course. It's difficult to concentrate on the both the subject on the same time. So, I suggest you first complete B.Com course and the apply for CS Intermediate course directly. The Applicant completed bachelor degree course are directly eligible for Intermediate course. This is the best way to qualified with good marks in both the course. The Admission for B.Com course will be held during the month the June-July. You can apply for B.Com course by directly visit the Institution and collect the admission application form and You can also visit the official website of respective institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?